Tuesday, April 8, 2014

3 months





I am not good with keeping up with this blog! It's Jaxon's fault though, he never sleeps! The little time he does sleep I try to get the house cleaned up and let the poor dog out - oh and eat and breathe!! lol. In these 3 short months, time has flown by. He is getting bigger by the day, but still a tiny thing :) He rolled over for the first time!!! He was just as shocked as I was, haha. His giggles are becoming the norm... man I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing them. I always said "I'm not going to be that mom that puts them in front of the tv" ha! Sometimes I have to pee, or 2 seconds to stuff my face- and he cries the second I walk away. One day I turned on Nick and he LOVED it. I got to brush my teeth, wash my face AND make my coffee!! Ohh, we're on to something here-- So I have found he loves Dora (maybe he will like the Latina ladies :)) and Jake the pirate on Disney. So we have a deal, he gets to watch while I get ready in the morning. It's a win, win for now. He really only likes the bright colors, I'm sure. I may be forgetting some things, but I will add them in next month's post if I did. Enjoy the pictures!!













No comments:

Post a Comment