Saturday, January 25, 2014

2 month wrap up

 I accidentally clipped his nail to short :( but he was still so cute!  
 I had to lol-he doesn't like the swing, can you tell??                  

 chillen at Uncle Greg's & Aunt Alyssa's
I found my feet!
 Hi guys!

 Still got a small smile :)
such a big man already!

Wow, 2 months is already over! I hate that time is really flying by. I am enjoying every second, cherishing every moment because I already see how fast it's going to go. His gas seems to be a little better. I wasn't sure if the Gripe water was working, but I definitely see a difference when I don't give it to him! At his Jan 2nd appt he weighed 11pounds, 6 ounces and 23 inches long!! We survived vaccines -_- It was the HARDEST thing for me so far; he screamed and screamed, it was soooo sad! I really don't know how I am going to continue with them. On the bright side, his smiles are abundant and the cutest thing I have ever seen! It makes my whole day better. The best thing: the day before he turned 3 months, my mom came to pick up Lauren and said bye to him and he did a little giggle!! I wasn't sure, but the next day he did it again (for me this time!!) I cried! I guess this is motherhood- I'm going to cry at every little thing. He is getting better with being in the car seat and even letting me go on long walks once in a while. He gets so hot in there that I can only go far on cold days-and days that he feels like letting me lol. He loves looking up at the trees; every time we walk under one he looks up and stares until it's gone. Of course, so cute :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet Amanda! I cry at everything (still), seriously, commercials, puppies, positive phone calls home to my student's moms, you name it. I think it is a motherhood thing too!

    ReplyDelete