Wednesday, August 21, 2013

30 Weeks





Baby is the size of a: Large Cabbage. It just looks like lettuce again! OMG it's like the count down is on now!!! 30 WEEKS! I am sooooooooo nervous. My lovely grandmother called & told me I need to get my hospital bag ready. It's getting kinda real now. I am making a list & in search of some comfy BLACK nightgowns for the hospital bag lol. I'm trying to get the baby shower decorations together this week too. I want to make sure the house looks cool :)
How I'm feeling: A little better this week :) I can definitely tell my belly is growing though! It seems to get in the way a lot now lol. I FINALLY found something to go in the baby's room! It's my fault, I am very particular with the way I want to decorate it. I found an orange rug, for only $20!
Sleeping: This week was good! Man am I happy that I got that maternity pillow. I can tuck it under my belly and pull the top of it down to wrap my arms around. I don't know how pregnant women don't get one! But I have been waking up a couple of times with those stomach muscles burning! it hurts :(
Craving: Nothing much, but still loving watermelon. I actually want some right now!
Missing: Hmm, if I had to say something, I would say getting out of bed or standing up normally. I have to roll out of bed now! haha. If I try to sit up, it feels like something is pulling & it hurtssss!
Maternity clothes: I got my Old Navy stuff in! I'm so excited, but I have to return this oh so comfy dress, it's too big.
Wedding ring: I have had to shove it on my princess Fiona fingers all week long! I'm to nervous to not wear it, what if I lose it?!
Movement: Gary felt him move so much this week!!! That was nice. He is very active at night, so when I lay on my side I always put Gary's hand on my belly just in case.
Showing: yes
Signs of labor: No, just that dang ligament pain!
Looking forward to: My next appt. I haven't had an ultrasound in a while, so hopefully they do one next Thursday!
AND- Alli's baby shower!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment