Sunday, July 14, 2013

22 Weeks


 
Baby is the size of a: Papaya!
How I'm feeling: Ahhh.. let the pregnancy complaints begin : ) My feet are killing me!! I will admit, this is my fault, I am not wearing the most comfortable shoes. I really need to make it a point to go shopping for a comfortable pair of shoes.
Sleeping: I FINALLY got a maternity pillow! Although I like sleeping on a flat pillow, everything else about this pillow makes up for it. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make with my hips being supported!
Craving: Stilllllll nothing...
Missing: Who knew these few extra lbs would make such a difference.. I know, I know I'm making something beautiful (yada,yada) but I am definitely feeling it! AND I still have 3 months to go! Sooo, I am missing my normal weight.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes :))
Wedding ring: Still pretty good.
Movement: A little more this week <3
Showing: Not the best picture, but you can see I am definitely showing now!
Signs of labor: Nope.
Looking forward to: Closing on our new home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment