Tuesday, June 11, 2013

15 Weeks

 

Baby is the size of an:  Apple
How I'm feeling: Pretty good. (I signed the papers with the buyers for my house!) Every week is so different. Some days I get off of work and can't wait to crawl in bed, others I feel good and stay up with Gary.
Sleeping: This week suucckkks! My back is killing me. I can't seem to get comfortable. I keep saying I will look into those pregnancy pillows and never do. Maybe if I continue to be a zombie from no sleep, I will finally remember!
Craving: Not much of anything. People keep asking if I am having any weird cravings, but I'm not. I really think this is the best baby ever! I still don't have much of a desire for sweets. Oh and I now hate V8! I must have drank to many. It seems, if I'm hungry, food smells good. After I eat, the smell makes me want to barf. Needless to say, I haven't been cooking much!
Missing: This week, bleu cheese crumbles. I believe in "everything in moderation", but I am still to nervous to risk it.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes; if I want to be comfortable of course. I can still fit in other clothes, but when I sit: no fun. 
Wedding ring: perfect, as always. Ha, I'm sure I wont always be saying that!
Movement: Not yet, but I hear it will be soon.
Showing: Most definitely have a baby bump; but I'm assuming to a stranger it is not noticeable. (I probably look like I'm trying to fit in shirts one size to small lol) Right now I am only taking pictures every 4 weeks, but I will start to take pictures of myself every week at 20 or 21.
Signs of labor: No.
Looking forward to: Selling Gary's house this week! When both of our houses are sold we are free to buy a house together! This week we had to pull our contract on the house we had an offer on :( We found out the seller lied. So we will be able to start looking again soon. Also, we have Hailey's first birthday party this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment